Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing with Huawei P20

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will the Charge 2 be able to sync to a Huawei p20 lite phone? I recently changed my Samsung to this and now cannot sync my Fitbit.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Goddardy, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! Our team is working in order to expand the compatible devices list, however, we as moderators don't have specific information about when this is gonna be completely released, but as @kk15405 said, you can try the troubleshooting on that help article. It might work. 

Let me know how it goes!

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Getting a bit fed up that my Fitbit is so unreliable when it comes to synching. Some days there are no problems, other days it says tracker not found. Considering the cost of buying the firbFi in the first place it is very disappointing that it is so unreliable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @Goddardy! Yes, I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate your feedback. Please note that our team is doing everything they can to add more phone and tablets to work with Fitbit devices. In the meantime, you can sync with a computer or maybe another compatible device. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not really that helpful. Looking at comments on your forums, people have been asking for over a year for Huawei phones to be able to sync with their Fitbit. Considering how big a market share Huawei now have, I'm surprised this is still an issue.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

How are you today @Goddardy! I understand you. Huawei phone models have became into very common cellphones, and our team is aware of this, and that is why they have added more of them as compatible with Fitbit devices. There are some other specific models that are not gonna compatible due to Bluetooth issues, but there are others that still under testing, so they can work with Fitbit trackers and watches in the future. 

Thanks for sharing your opinion! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes