Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working with Google Pixel 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So apparently the Charge 3 doesn't work with the Google Pixel 3. It's not in the list of supported devices (only earlier versions of the Pixel phone are) so no phone calls, messages, emails or reminders. It never even occurred to me that it wouldn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @blund20. It's good that the community is growing! 

Let me clarify that your Google Pixel 3 is part of our supported devices list, and it should work correctly to sync and receive notifications. Since that's not your case, may I know if the Fitbit app and your phone's OS are updated to the latest version? If so, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Remove the Charge 3 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version
  3. Close the Fitbit app from the open apps and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Charge 3.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account icon.
  6. Tap on the Charge 3's image and then on sync now.
  7. Once your device has synced, tap on Notifications and follow the onscreen instructions.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @blund20. It's good that the community is growing! 

Let me clarify that your Google Pixel 3 is part of our supported devices list, and it should work correctly to sync and receive notifications. Since that's not your case, may I know if the Fitbit app and your phone's OS are updated to the latest version? If so, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Remove the Charge 3 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version
  3. Close the Fitbit app from the open apps and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Charge 3.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account icon.
  6. Tap on the Charge 3's image and then on sync now.
  7. Once your device has synced, tap on Notifications and follow the onscreen instructions.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Best Answer
Thank you for your help. It seems to be working correctly now. Hopefully it
will continue to do so.
Best Answer

Hi @blund20. It's great to see you here. I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

You're welcome, and thanks for keeping me updated. I'm glad that everything is working now, and if you have another question don't hesitate to reply back. I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Catch you later! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

What about a pixel 3axl and the charge 3?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done this several times. It fixes the problem, but not long term. This is the third time I've had issues with syncing my Charge 3 and my Google Pixel 3.

It just shows that it last synced two days ago and when I click sync now, it tries for a second and then the pink exclamation point pops up again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Disconnecting and reconnecting to the Bluetooth seemed to do the trick. 

Best Answer
0 Votes