Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications switch on and off constantly-Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI Everyone, 

Change 2 with iPhone. On Fitbit screen it is stuck on switching on/off button for notifications.  I will not let me click on anything else.  I have held down the side button for more than 10 seconds and it will go to time screen for a quick second then right back to notifications on and off.  The ONLY time it is not doing this back and forth is if it is on the charging station.  A week a go it was doing this same thing except was switching between ALL screens, I took it off and cleaned the sensor and it stopped. Didn't help this time.  Not sure how to restart my Fitbit (that would be my next thought). Thank you for your time.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Hisheart.

Thank you for informing us about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 2 and for the troubleshooting steps you’ve performed.

In this case, I would recommend setting up your Tracker as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1657590731446.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled but it did not work.  It is still turning notifications on/off constantly.  You cannot do nothing on the Fitbit itself. The only time it stops for seconds is if you hold down the button on the side or when it is on the charging station.  

Thank you for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Hisheart.

If you set up your Fitbit Charge 2 as a replacement device by following the instructions shared above without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fitbit, I literally have the exact same problem. I have tried the solution above but the problem still persists. 

Best Answer
0 Votes