Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications won't pair

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My notifications won't pair with my I phone. It did when I first got.  it is paired with the phone but not notifications will not pair

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Calvinclyd1, I am not sure exactly what you mean that the Notifications will not "pair" with your phone - the Notifications don't pair with anything, they are just sent via Bluetooth from your phone to your tracker. If your tracker is connected to your app, and you can sync your tracker with the app, it is paired okay.   Have you checked your Charge 2 tracker to ensure Notifications has not been disabled?  Press & Hold the side button for about 3 seconds to toggle the Notifications from Off to On.

Best Answer

@Calvinclyd1 The steps below should help you with receiving notifications on your Charge 2:

1. Make sure that you have notifications turned on in your iOS settings. This can be done by: opening your iOS settings > tap Notifications > tap Messages/Phone/Calendar > and toggle "Allow Notifications" on.
  2. Verify that you have notifications turned "On" on-device. This can be done by holding Charge 2's button for 2-3 seconds when your Charge 2 is displaying its clock face.
  3. For texts, keep in mind that if you have an open conversation on your iPhone, you won't receive a text notification on your Charge 2.
  4. If you manage more than one Bluetooth device on your iPhone, I'd recommend the steps mentioned here.
  5. If the problem still persists after trying the steps above, I'd recommend the troubleshooting steps mentioned here.

Hope this helps you out!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Notifications won't pair how do i make this happen

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received my Charge 3, and it also won't receive "Notifications". When I click on Notifications from the iPhone app the message "Bluetooth Pairing Required". However, it is paired.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same issue. Here’s what worked for me:

Go to your phone’s Settings and into Bluetooth.

Find your Fitbit Charge and click on the button to “forget” it.

Make sure that your Bluetooth is still turned on and go into your Fitbit app. It should ask you to pair it with Bluetooth again.

I could get into the notifications screen no problem after that. Hope it helps (if you haven’t already worked things out). 

Best Answer

THANKYOU!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cheers worked for me👍

Best Answer
0 Votes