Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelated screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen is pixelated and will not respond. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Mehran, welcome aboard.

I'm sorry to know that you're still experiencing difficulties with your Inspire HR despite trying the troubleshooting steps that were shared on my previous post. Because the issue wasn't solved, the best way to get help for this specific problem is to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Peter.lee, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. To resolve this issue and if you haven't already done so, I recommend you to try our restart process following the next steps:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know if the issue persists and if further assistance is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there!

I'm a fitbit user and have a hr inspire, an alta before that. My inspire hr has the same problem and I've tried your advice above. Any ideas? 

Best Answer

Hello @Mehran, welcome aboard.

I'm sorry to know that you're still experiencing difficulties with your Inspire HR despite trying the troubleshooting steps that were shared on my previous post. Because the issue wasn't solved, the best way to get help for this specific problem is to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes