Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording sleep when I'm awake

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been up pretty much all nite a few hours at around 10 and then up at 12.45 and then an hour at around 3 o’clock .. it hadn’t recorded my sleep but once i set it up it now says I slept for 7 n a bit hours and only awake 9 mins but I was out my bed doing housework and Cleaning .. how can this be ?? Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Red028 welcome aboard! I'm happy to check this for you. My sincere apologies for the delayed reply.

First, for me to better assist you, can you please let me know how many nights you experienced this situation? Let me suggest you to verify your sleep tracking options, if you have it on "sensitive" change it to "normal" and then sync to save the changes. Then, please perform a restart of your Charge 2 by following these instructions to refresh it's performance. 

I'll be here if you need anything else. Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit marked me as "asleep" while I was in the theatre watching Captain Marvel. lol!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dfic   Fitbit devices begin to track sleep if your wrist hasn't moved for about an hour.  The movie must have been very engrossing! 

I once got a nap reading a (long !!!) document on line.  My left wrist, wearing my Fitbit, was resting on the desk, while I scrolled with my right hand.  And, yes, I read the whole thing!

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes