Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey all,

I would like to use my Charge2 on the other wrist, using it for sport, hr etc. As I have my watch on the oher wrist, I would like to remobe the clock face but don't see the option. Preferably, I would like to see steps taken and hr as first display. Any options on how to achive this??

Thanks,

Miguel

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here!

I'm sorry but there is no way to do this. Most people want the Watch

Check out some of the other forums and help to contribute! This is a very supportive community!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Hey Wendy,
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. 
Understand that a lot of people like to have the clockface. But I do think its a good option to offer, removing it. You are already able to do that with Alarms/Stopwatch etc.. so programming wise probably a rather simple step. Is there a way with fitbit to lodge a request?
Alternatively, is it possible to change which face appears with the watch? Ie I could change the HR to be the first item?
Thanks for your time,Miguel
Best Answer

@DorionGrey81 Thanks for joining us! While @WendyB is correct you could try using a different clock face that shows two stats at the time. For this go to settings and select the Double stat clock face (which is the one I personally use) sync your tracker to save the changes and you will see the time, steps and hr on the same screen.

Clock display names.PNG

If you have an idea you are welcome to share it in our Feature suggestions board (make sure to search for the idea first to avoid having duplicates).

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Thanks for the response Alvaro, 

I do actually use the one you proposed, but I still would prefer it completely without time/date. I made a feature requests, let's hope I get some likes / support. 

Thanks again, all the best, 

Miguel 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Clock-face-and-notifications/idi-p/2046117

Best Answer

@DorionGrey81 Thank you for sharing your input in our Feature suggestions board and thank you for taking the time to post the link in this thread as this will make things easier to vote for the idea.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hello all,

I was hoping to chime in on this. I too agree there should be an option for the user to remove a clock from the charge3. 

A bit about myself if I may, I’m a US Navy Diver, and proud supporter of Fitbit. I had a generation 1 version of the fit bit HR (which had a coding option to remove the clock), and the reason I valued that so much is because you are not authorized to wear two “watches” while in uniform... but a watch AND an exercise bracelet IS authorized. Now someone may ask the simple question, why not take off the watch, but I doubt the received an heirloom dive watch and is in no way EVER going to take it off (sixteen years, two bands, solar power... got to love a good watch).  I may be a small minority, but a simple code reprogramming and update rollout, would be appreciated by us dedicated watch wearing Fitbit supporters. 

Very Respectfully,

ENS Orr USN

Best Answer

Thank you for your service!

Best Answer
0 Votes