Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Weight From Watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can someone tell me how to remove my Charge 3 from display my weight on the watch face menu!? 

I really really do not want my weight displayed on my wrist - eating disorder issues - it makes me feel sick to see it displayed. Plus I do not wish anyone seeing it should I want to show off my Charge 3. 

My Charge 2 didn’t do this. It’s naking me anxious not being able to find the option to remove it ( to the point where I want to

throw away my new Fitbit 😞  )

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

I dont have it on the face at all? It probably has something to do with your clock choice. This is mine where i can just cycle through the one i want displayed. 

1.jpg

Best Answer

I'm sorry the charge 3 does not have the capability to remove certain fields

@Svensin you need to scroll up to see the stats

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Giraffefire I'm really sorry it's causing you such anxiety. ☹️ I'm afraid @WendyB is right. If I could add something to what has already been said, please add this suggestion to the Feature Suggestions Forum. I think choosing which stats we want to be displayed is a great idea. Good luck and stay strong! 🤗

ETA: Just went and searched the forum. Please vote for this idea here!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Try changing your clock face-it might not be as nice but it'll still help!

Best Answer

Not on the clock face, on the menu. 

Best Answer

It’s so awful. I wonder why they have made the Charge 3 a downgrade from the Charge 2. Wish I had on just stayed with my original Fitbit now 😞 

Best Answer

Thank you Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Don't set a weight goal and see if that helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t have a weight goal set. But you have to enter your weight as it calculates your calories burnt etc. I just don’t want it on my wrist 😞

Best Answer

@Giraffefire It seems like this idea has some supporters. Check the link I posted above. Let's hope we will be able to customize the stats display in the future!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

@Giraffefire, welcome to the forum! I think @butterfly4444 has a point, only with the opposite approach. If you set a weight goal and then log your weight (both numbers can be imaginary.... whatever works for you!), the tile in Fitbit app (btw, it can be removed from the dashboard) and the icon on the device will show pounds (or kg) lost instead of actual weight. You can pretty much make the icon show any number you like, except your weight! Smiley Happy

I do like the idea of customizing the symbols in the menu... was looking for this option too when I originally got C3. And since this is rather software-related, it could be done in one of the future updates. Cheers!!!

Best Answer
That won’t work. You need your real wight to make other features accurate - calories burnt etc.

I don’t need help removing the data, changing the data, chaning the clock face screen, changing the layout of the app tiles - I just want to remove the wight from displaying in the menu on my watch.

I cannot believe Fitbit make you look at your weight every single time you look at your Fitbit days data.
Best Answer

I think you should contact fitbit support and see if they can help you-good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you all. Much appreciated! 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get any help or figure it out? I just got my watch yesterday and hate seeing my weight too. But if I change it then my calories won’t be correct. 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kimmer0413 no progress so far,but I would try advice of one of the posters above. Just set the goal and it should show the progress instead of weight itself. No need to put fake weight. Hmm

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

I don’t have a weight loss goal. Should I just make one up? I have step goals and water goals, which I see as well on my watch. I’m hoping my watch motivates me to run more often but weight loss is not my priority. I really hate when I show off my new fancy watch and my weight is showing lol 

Best Answer

Nope, no progress. Nothing works, and Fitbit don’t seem to care, they have our money and that is that it seems, 

Setting a goal doesn’t change it _ why should we need to set a weight goal to avoid seeing our weight? Who says I want to loose weight!? 

Taking it it off doesn’t work. Plus even if it did, the figures would be wrong for other features.

People do NOT need to see their weight every day. It’s not healthy and I’m shocked Fitbit haven’t acted on the straight away and admitted they made a mistake. 

100% my Charge 2 was much better than the C3. 

Best Answer

@Kimmer0413 try setting 1 kg loss goal, but mine shows the difference in kgs not the weight itself so it's not so depressing!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer