Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Weight From Watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can someone tell me how to remove my Charge 3 from display my weight on the watch face menu!? 

I really really do not want my weight displayed on my wrist - eating disorder issues - it makes me feel sick to see it displayed. Plus I do not wish anyone seeing it should I want to show off my Charge 3. 

My Charge 2 didn’t do this. It’s naking me anxious not being able to find the option to remove it ( to the point where I want to

throw away my new Fitbit 😞  )

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48
Thank you.
I spent hour with Fitbit on phone and they couldn't get it off either.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!  Retro totally worked.  Hey ya’ll do exactly what this nice lady here did and set it to retro!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes

Woooooo!!!! So glad that worked!!! 🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes

I definitely don't want my weight on my charge 3, and with ED in the family, know what a trigger it can be.  Stay strong - hope you've brought a better fitbit with ability to remove weight!!  xx

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
The weight is no longer on my watch. Please read posts above for help. 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks Kimmer - tried retro clock.....my weight was still displayed on the scroll thru 😞  So disappointed - didnt expect fitbit to go backwards in functionality.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really?! That sucks! Maybe keep trying different clock faces? I also had added a “weight loss goal” (only put in 0.8lbs) and that also seemed to help. That’s all I would see under the scale on my watch. “0.8”

Then the # finally disappeared all together. Now I just have a dash under the scale. No numbers at all.
Hope FitBit can figure this out. It’s frustrating! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's ridiculous! I swore I would never buy another fitbit, but it was on sale...forgot they are JUNK! I don't want all this crap on it either. At least C2 let you remove it. Would also like an option to swipe sideways instead of up as the view is better sideways. The screen will probably crack in a few months and they will offer me 25% off a more expensive model and I will again swear off their trash! Smdh...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's now over a year later... does anyone know if this is going to be changed? I, for the same reason stopped wearing mine throught lockdown due to my weight constantly being on display when I s rolled thru my days activity. Surely this could be done pretty easily on an update?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes