Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing old notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Haven't received any new notifications to my iPhone since June. Is it because I need to clear them. I've tried swiping, pressing tapping but no delete switch comes up. Everything else up to date. 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

If you have read them they should eventually disappear. There is no delete option.

Best Answer

Thanks. I'm way back to June with no recent notifications. Don't want to mess with it too much as everything else ok. Thanks for your reply. 

Best Answer

@Edna65 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that your notifications aren't disappearing. As @SunsetRunner said there isn't a delete option but this should happen automatically. Still this isn't the first time I have heard this happening. Try logging out from the app, restart your iPhone and then log back in. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Didn't work and have lost all my calories counted, weight, food, etc etc.
Not good advice though sure meant well.
Any idea how to get all my info back?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have sync'd your tracker to your phone, all that info should have already been sitting on the Fitbit servers. I don't really understand how it can be gone now. I would contact customer service to see if they can find it somewhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. The most recent notification is from May 2018. The notifications are not falling off nor do I have recent notifications. I am getting the messages about how many steps I need to reach my goal but the notifications in the app’s Notification Center are old. I have removed the app and added it again so it should be the current app version. I have logged out, turned off my phone and started the phone and opened the app, all old messages are still there. What is the issue. I have an iPhone 8 but not sure it matters. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine still the same. Don't think it makes difference which iPhone you have. Fitbit kept on promising me they are working to rectify this matter but nothing happened.
Like you I receive the notifications on screen but nothing goes into the Fitbit app as it's full.
Why you can't just delete them seems really strange.
Wish I could help. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my android phone so it's not an iPhone problem. HEY FITBIT  SOFTWARE MOD NEEDED! LET US DELETE NOTIFICATIONS!!!!

Best Answer