Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to implement ECG oe EKG readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all, 

I was comparing trackers with a teammate of mine and he had a Garmin tracker that would track and or measure a ECG or EKG.  He had an episode of of AFIB which was captured by the tracker.  He sent a pic of the ECG to his MD....The MD sent him to the emergency room to be "cardio-converted".

Having worked in Medicine most my career, this seems like the next step in Wellness.

ECG

Blood sugarsETC.

Telemedicine is exploding right right and I would love to see FITBIT remain competitive if not lead the way in the next generation of wearables!!!!!!

It a way to engage patients in their care directly and reduce the cost of health care in the long run!

Is FITBIT planning to add this feature or is it on the Surge?

Just a thought!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @QRKILO. It's great to have you here. Hope your teammate is fine after the episode. The Fitbit Surge actually doesn't track or measure ECG or EKG. I wouldn't be able to tell if there are plans to implement this feature but I'm pretty sure this would be a great suggestion to be placed in the Feature Request board. We are constantly working to improve the Fitbit products and appreciate all the feedback. Your good vibes are highly appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read that Fitbit has the FibriCheck app on their app in Europe.  Why not here?

Best Answer
0 Votes