Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Wake feature doesn't work on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why isn’t my Fitbit charge 3 screen lighting up when I move my wrist ..... to show time & steps. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

There is no Quickview in my app, but I can see the Screen Wake on the watch.  Sadly it is turned off and no matter how many times I reset the watch by placing it in the charging cradle and holding down for 8 seconds until I see the smile, it is still off and I have tried tapping it probably 100 times now and it does absolutely nothing, equally the DND option is off and it will not turn on either, yet the sleep tracking on the same screen is easily toggled on and off by tapping it on the watch screen.

this is my 5th Fitbit, so I am pretty aware of how to operate them!  
This is just redo lupus though as it’s impossible to see the time when I’m outside in winter without using my other hand to push the button 😡😡😡😡

Any other suggestions please moderator?

Best Answer

Hi Ceeteegee64 I’m in the same position as you and it’s driving me nuts! Have you found a way to rectify?! X

--------------------------------------

I’ve cracked it! You have to tap ‘sleep’ to turn it off and then you’ll be able to tap ‘screen wake’ to turn it on! Simples 😀

Best Answer

Thank you so much! This has been driving me insane!!! So happy 😀 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks to Kate555 the problem is solved.  I too spent way too much time reading every post to find this simple solution.  I was just a few tries from returning my 2nd Fitbit to retailer...

Best Answer

thank you, finally I have it reset! been chasing the reset fixes for weeks and none recognized the incompatibility with the sleep option.

Best Answer
0 Votes