Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen is upside down

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So last night my screen decided to go backwards! There's a line down one side and all the info on screen is backwards and upside down, anyone know what's wrong?

Moderator edit: updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ltallis84 wrote:

So last night my screen decided to go backwards! There's a line down one side and all the info on screen is backwards and upside down, anyone know what's wrong?

That's an odd thing to happen, mind posting a picture? Have you tried performing a reset three times (plug in the charging cord to a USB port and tracker and hold down the button until the firmware version comes up, repeat two more times). 

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Ltallis84 wrote:

That's an odd thing to happen, mind posting a picture? Have you tried performing a reset three times (plug in the charging cord to a USB port and tracker and hold down the button until the firmware version comes up, repeat two more times). 

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL
Best Answer

I've sorted it, just tried a reset and it's gone back to normal

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

@Ltallis84 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Really happy to hear that @evilneoprincess's instructions helped  you solve this issue and thank you for confirming this as it may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me as well the other day I was working and I did have a lot of Static discharge and I’m not sure if this is a result of that high static electricity discharge I believe this happened to my Fitbit  I hope that if I connected and reset it everything will Flip right side up. 

F76D4B88-63F4-45B4-8484-FDCEBEC8522B.jpegMy screen is okay and not cracked but it’s endured very well as you can see. 

Best Answer
0 Votes