Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting the alarm for Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please would someone tell me how to change the alarm setting???!!! I googled it and was told to click the + button on the dashboard - well I have looked everywhere and cannot find it! Please someone help, thank you!!!

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sharyn_with_a_Y, in the Dashboard, go to Settings for the device. The first link should be Silent Alarms, where you can make changes.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Sharyn_with_a_Y, in the Dashboard, go to Settings for the device. The first link should be Silent Alarms, where you can make changes.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Dave! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did it work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it did, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no alarm setting, first or any other link—Charge 2 Dashboard Settings—so I have no idea what you're talking about. Shouldn't be a drawn out affair to set a simple alarm. The manual says you won't see the screen going through the "pages" on the Fitbit if you don't have an alarm set. Duhhh! So if there's no alarm, how do I start? Not happy at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ummm...who exactly are you talking to? Your message is confusing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm trying to set an alarm, but the information provided explains something that doesn't exist on my Dashboard, nor on my device. No links or any other information relative to alarms. The manual is equally confusing saying that if you have no alarms, you won't see the window/screen on your device. It's a Catch 22! No alarm equals no window to create one equals no alarm! Ever! Don't get it.

Best Answer

I had the same problem.  Couldn't find the alarm settings under the menu button.  But if you click on the little picture icon of the watch at the top right, apparently that is also a menu and you'll find it there. 

Best Answer

It was confusing for me as well.  The answer was almost right.

Click the "dashboard" button.

Then click the "cog" on the far right.

Click on the "watch" icon.

You should see a list (silent alarm) and if you click on that it will take you to the settings to change or set up an new alarm.

I hope that was a little clearer.

We do not remember days, we remember moments ~ Cesare Pavese
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Found it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Perfect answer, I was wondering the same thing 

Best Answer
0 Votes