Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay, I am just curious if anyone else has had problems with the FedEx shipping? When I received the email that my replacement Versa was on the way I was told an estimated 5-7 days but it could take as long as 10 days. Well, now I looked at the recent update and they increased it another two days making this 12 days...has anyone else had any problems? All this because their product stopped working after less than a month..

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry this happened but you need to take it up with FedEx. Its in their hands

All kinds of things can delay shipping, weather for the main one

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I'm sorry this happened but you need to take it up with FedEx. Its in their hands

All kinds of things can delay shipping, weather for the main one

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I have the similar issue with fulfillment. It's been two weeks since I placed my order and it's not yet arrived! "Contact the shipper" is the response from FitBit as well. Unfortunately, FedEx will not initiate an investigation into the lost package until Fitbit contacts FedEx (NOT the customer). What a joke. FITBIT HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! You are better off buying elsewhere.

Best Answer

I was told by Fitbit customer service. To return my Fitbit Versa Lite and a new one would be issued back to me.

So I mailed it from my local Post Office. I later found out that FedEx had it. It is lost! So I contacted FedEx and I filled a lost package appeal. I was told that someone would be getting in touch with me they never called me.

I recently contacted them again. I was informed someone tried to call me they did not leave a message.

They informed me to contact Fitbit that's why I'm contacting your company.

Here is my tracking #9202396343461124141881

Could someone from Fitbit contact me so this matter can be resolved?

Sincerely,

Wynette Montgomery

699 Forsyth St. Apt B21

Barnesville, Georgia 30204

Phone (706) 938-4869

Email: carolynblack52@yahoo.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having issues with shipping as well. They said it’s Usps but my order hasn’t left the warehouse yet! It’s frustrating. I’ve been told different things across the board. I screenshot all of the different responses. It’s utterly ridiculous. This will be the last time I order with them. They obviously don’t like the business. I’m actually very patient. What I can’t take is the I don’t care attitude. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with me. I placed my order for a Charge 4 on Nov 29, and got an email Dec 1 'Your Fitbit order is in the mail'. I've been tracking it, and for over a week it showed only that pre-shipment info was sent to USPS. Finally showed it was accepted by USPS in IN. Last week tracking showed it was arriving Monday 12/14. Monday it showed arriving Tuesday 12/15. Today, Wednesday, tracking shows it only departed USPS in Indianapolis yesterday, and it is NOW in transit, arriving late (but no ETA). So 18 days after purchase and 16 days after 'shipping' still no sign of it. 

Best Answer

My new FitBit is also stuck in Indiana. It's USPS fault, they have backlog of days or weeks in Indianapolis Distribution Center. In my experience, delays started this year in this distribution center. Horrible experience every time a package has passed through that center. The worst part is that I live a few miles from that center, and yet I have to wait for them to release it. I won't be expecting my package before Christmas...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer