Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent alarm not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I've had my Fitbit for a few months now. I've tried the silent alarm before and it worked. But I tested it again twice this week and it just doesn't go off. It was set at 7am on the app and on my Fitbit, so I really don't know what the problem is. I was awake before it shoud have gone off so I waited for it to vibrate, but nothing happened. Anyone who can help me? Thanks!

Ine

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@IneV Welcome! It's great to see you around! Sorry to hear about your alarms not working. Make sure that your tracker isn't in the do not disturb mode by long pressing the button while seeing the time. You can also restart your device.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! Restarting my Fitbit did the job, it's working again!

Best Answer

@IneV happy to hear that your tracker is now working. Also thank you for confirming what worked for you as this may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had two silent alarms for a year, and now one of the two stopped working . I deleted and set it up again but The PM it’s still not working ( the morning has always worked ) 

please advice 

Best Answer