Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages / Sleep Score Not Provided

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my FitBit Charge 2, which is approximately four years old, has stopped displaying/recording sleep stages (almost four years to the day I began using the FitBit). It is able to determine when I fall asleep/wake, with the occasional line to show restlessness but no display of my stages. The Fitbit has no problem tracking and syncing heart rate data.

What I have tried over the last month:

• With the app log I have tried clearing the cache/data.
  • The firmware is up to date.
  • I have wiped the back with a damp cloth.
  • I have restarted/reset the Fitbit.
  • The Fitbit is not on sensitive (I have placed it on sensitive but it does not display stages only the cluster of restless lines).
  • I do not click on the "Begin Sleep Now" or "Add Sleep Log" functions within the Fitbit App.
  • I have tried to open the sleep recording, click on edit (pencil), then adjust the start or end time by a minute. No joy.
  • I have turned off the Bluetooth overnight and reconnected in the morning.
  • The battery is charged.
  • I have changed sleep positions, back (the usual), right side, left side.
  • I wear the Fitbit on my right wrist so I moved it to my left. I have worn it on the inside of both wrists and even shaved the hair on my outside of my wrist where it sits.
  • I have worn it high and low on my wrist, tighter and looser.

Of course I have searched the forms and most of what I have tried is from those forums.

A conspiracy minded friend suggested FitBit ceased the feature for an older model so I would be compelled to purchase a new FitBit. But that thought is squashed by the discussion of how much brand loyalty exists and why a person would not just go for an Apple watch if their current product fails.

Thoughts? thank you

(Apparently I do not have permission to upload images but I will assume one can figure out what the lack of stages and score looks like as others have been able to include images)

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0