Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep data is missing for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week, before this I have never had an issue and Thursdays is OK. So 3 days missing from the middle. Anyone else had this issue? All other data for the days is there. Any ideas on how I might recover this? Data is missing from the app and the website.

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

Hey @Tech350, welcome to the Community! I can't guarantee that you'll recover your missing sleep data but you can give it a try by following these steps: 

- Restart your Charge 2

- Log out/log in to your Fitbit account

- Sync your Charge 2

In the meantime, you can manually log your sleep data. Take a look at the information in this help article: How do I change my sleep history?

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me about a week ago too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Eden_D, welcome aboard! Did your sleep data disappear? If so, as I mentioned, you can follow these instructions: 

- Restart your Charge 2

- Log out/log in to your Fitbit account

- Sync your Charge 2

Since I can't guarantee that you'll recover your sleep data, you can manually log your sleep data. Take a look at the information in this help article: How do I change my sleep history?

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for the reply, this didn't work, looks like it's been lost forever for some reason off of the servers.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response @Tech350! Thanks for trying the tips that I posted. I'm sorry to hear that the missing sleep data has not been recovered. If you restart your Charge 2, this might not happen again. Please wear it for a few nights, keep an eye on your sleep info and let me know how it goes.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ll try restarting it then I’ll see how it goes from there. Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @Eden_D! I will appreciate that you keep me updated. I'll be glad to keep assisting you. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have reset it and I didn’t get any sleep data last night or the night before
Best Answer

All my sleep data has disappeared! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel that it is not accurate in my sleep calculations since the last update. It says I sleep no more than 3 hours. It’s stressed me out so much I am not wearing it to bed anymore. 

Best Answer

Mine too.  It’s worked for 2 years.  It it the app?  Never had a pry with the watch

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am having the same problem. All of my sleep data pre May, (from Nov last year) has disappeared. I'm gutted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I'm having the same problem. Did you get yours back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Just an update. I can confirm that the sleep data did come back after a couple of weeks and have not had a problem since. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep data that I have had for three years is gone as of today, September 25, 2020! I did see that if I sign up for premium at $10 a month I could continue to track my sleep. That is one feature I really enjoyed. I cannot believe that all data is gone! How about a notice that there will be some changes so we could copy the data for our future reference rather than just trashing it all? It is now replaced with mindfulness??? Those current members and users Should be able to keep the sleep data info and change it for new Fitbit users. I am extremely disappointed in the change. $10 a month is very steep.

Best Answer

How do I restart my fitbit?  My sleep tracker is the only thing not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto. Seems to happen when syncing done for periods longer than 1 day. Started for me about 2 months ago. Syncing daily avoids this problem. Looks to me like this is an issue with the Fitbit data servers.

Best Answer
0 Votes