Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep start and end time wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 records the wrong time for my sleep. Today it shows start sleep as 02:20 and wake as 09:39. It should be 00:20 and 07:39. It is now only 08:55 and according to charge 2 I am still in bed for another 44min. The time is correct, the timezone is correct. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This happened to me too.  At some point my fitbit charge 3 switched the last week of my sleep times so it seemed I was sleeping during the day.  My timezone was correct but I just turned off then on the auto set time zone then shut off the app on my iphone by flicking it up.  Then I restarted the app and it corrected itself to the right times.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@H-H, it would appear that your Charge 2 tracker is in the wrong time zone.  Check your phone settings to ensure it is using Network Time and is set to Automatic Time Zones.  Also, open the Fitbit.com Dashboard settings and change the Time Zone there.

Best Answer

Mine records the right time I went to bed, but adds time to the end. For example, today I woke up at 4:50 am. I got up and made coffee, started laundry, straightened the kitchen, drank my coffee, showered, dressed and did my makeup. It logged me still sleeping at 7:57 am.

Best Answer

USAF Larry’s solution of setting the phone time zone to automatic worked to correct this. Note, I had to reboot the Fitbit app for the change to take effect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me too.  At some point my fitbit charge 3 switched the last week of my sleep times so it seemed I was sleeping during the day.  My timezone was correct but I just turned off then on the auto set time zone then shut off the app on my iphone by flicking it up.  Then I restarted the app and it corrected itself to the right times.

Best Answer

I shall try this!

Best Answer
0 Votes