Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracker stopped tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Any ideas as to what I need to do to fix my sleep tracker? It stopped tracking my sleep a week ago.
Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48
I have to tell you, I don't know why anyone is responding now to a post I made over 2 months ago. I have stopped using my fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
People are still responding because they are having the same problems with their Fitbits. That`s how these messages work. Someone takes the initiative to create the initial message and the rest of us, while searching for the same problem, find your message and hope (against hope) that someone else has found a solution that doesn`t mean we have to buy a new FITBIT or some other unit from another company. I thought Fitbit was "nice" in offering me a 25% discount on a new Fitbit from their site until I found other third party suppliers are selling the same unit for roughly the same price. In one case for exactly the same price. So not much of a great bonus from Fitbit especially since looking at these other sites makes me realize that units from other companies - like Garmin - are in the same price range. I use Garmin for my GPS unit so I might switch to that.
Best Answer

My sleep tracker stopped working 3 night ago.  I shut off my phone and shutdown and restarted my Fitbit but it still does not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Charge 3. It tracked my sleep consistently until 2 weeks ago. It stopped out of no where. I rebooted my phone. I rebooted the charge 3 to get a smiley face. Then it did track my sleep for 3 more days. Then it stopped tracking my sleep again. I haven’t even had this Fitbit for a year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit  charge 3 is really playing up it started flashing and. Vibrating constantly so I reset it then the battery went flat so I reset it again then it didn’t track my sleep so I’ve deleted app and restored it now it doesn’t have my historical sleep data and doesn’t even say how did you sleep,I’m really confused

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't help you but i can tell you I'm completely disgusted with the sleep function of the fitbit and also the gps tracker.
“God comes to us disguised as our lives.” [Paula D'Arcy]
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried rebooting the phone, also did auto-updates on app...no change 😥 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having this issue to and the link you have in your response is not coming up like the link is no longer valid or there. 

I have data for one day then not a day and then another day and then last night I have no data. I’m sure I am sleeping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was faulty. Replaced it so can’t help you on this

Lyndsey

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes