Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking disappeared from app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just in the last 2 days my sleep tracking is no longer on my dashboard. I thought I had accidentally deleted it but I cannot find it anywhere in my app!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

At the bottom of the dashboard is an 'Edit' button. Click that to see all available tiles  and add or delete, or move location around. Be sure to click check mark at top right to keep a change.

If you don't see the sleep tile there, I have seen people solve similar cases by deleting and re-adding the app.   Before deleting, make sure you remember your login email and password.  Also best to sync just before deleting app to not lose any data.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

At the bottom of the dashboard is an 'Edit' button. Click that to see all available tiles  and add or delete, or move location around. Be sure to click check mark at top right to keep a change.

If you don't see the sleep tile there, I have seen people solve similar cases by deleting and re-adding the app.   Before deleting, make sure you remember your login email and password.  Also best to sync just before deleting app to not lose any data.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

What dashboard? Mine just shows Discover button that was never there before. I went to delete said I’d lose my data so didnt. Appreciate any help. Thank you

Best Answer

Mine had an update this morning. And since then the icons are not in the edit screen. All my step data has disappeared too...

any help would be welcome

Best Answer

I have the same problem.  I have updated the App and restarted my phone.  Nothing works.

Best Answer

Same here everything has disappeared 

Best Answer

No idea how, but everything has just come back!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine too..: Freaky

Hughes
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tnkrbella wrote:

What dashboard? Mine just shows Discover button that was never there before. I went to delete said I’d lose my data so didnt. Appreciate any help. Thank you

Note that you were replying to a response that was over 2 years old.  In that amount of time, dashboard layout can change.  To protect for that, I usually try to refer to a 'Help' section that gets updated, but that's not always possible, and many people want to see the answer right here, rather than being referred to someplace else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep tracking and step count have just disappeared completely. They show in Discovery but can not be selected, any ideas on how to reinstate. This is after 2 days of not being able to connect via Bluetooth (which now seems to be working) What is going on with Fitbit?

Best Answer

lost all the sleep data

Best Answer

Have you tried updating the app and the rebooting your phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes , tried all suggestions I could find online. It connected for a couple of minutes today but has gone again. Soooo frustrating and what a time waster 

Best Answer

Ruth your not on your own. I have tried deleting and re-installing the App many times. Something has obviously happened during a download or upgrade. I’m losing any faith I had in Fitbit. It’s impossible to get answers. SB

Best Answer

This happened to me this week on my Charge 3 and I thought the worst of Fitbit. On my iPhone i went to Fitbit, Edit, and below there was a way to add Sleep. I did this and all of my Sleep data returned as normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is exactly the same!!! I have only had my Fitbit just over a week and my sleep app has just vanished!!! I have tried everything but unable to retrieve it.

I am not happy and very disappointed 

Best Answer

Went to dashboard. It is not even listed in additional stats.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have deleted, reset, and still no sleep app!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've traed everything and mine is the same, no sleep log

Best Answer
0 Votes