Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smiley face won't go away

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I swam for the 1st time with my fitbit yesterday and later noticed a solid white line across face of watch. Battery died overnight, plugged in to recharge today and now i have a smiley face that won't go away. Watch is unresponsive. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot?! Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: label.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Amo_nyc  I have flagged a moderator to come and help you 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums @Amo_nyc, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @NellyG

Thanks for reporting the issues with the display of your Fitbit. In this case, I'd suggest to restart your Charge 3 and try to change the clock face of your device. If that doesn't work you can also try the long restart: 

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and a total of 7 short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes.
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Plug the device into the charging cable again. 

I'll be looking forward to your new comments.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I've have my charger 3 and I had a white line. I put it on the charger and now I have a smiley face that won't go away. I tried plugging it back on charger and turning on and off but smiley face still won't go away. 

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes