Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 disappear from the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

SpO2 disappear from the app.  I think it disappear when it was updated.  last record was May 29.  I don't see any new update nor the SpO2 itself in the app.  Any suggestion?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Uninstall and reinstall Fitbit App fixed the issue.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

If you performed firmware update, you need to go onto your phone fitbit app, then click your portrait, then charge 4, then apps, then find spo2 there and update it manually, as the firmware update is incompatible with the old spo2 app, and does not update it with the firmware for whatever reason. Good luck. If it is not that then I do not know what is wrong and you may want to contact support chat or call on fitbit site.

Best Answer

thanks for the answer.  but my problem is the app is not even show at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kemtis wrote:

SpO2 disappear from the app.  I think it disappear when it was updated.  last record was May 29.  I don't see any new update nor the SpO2 itself in the app.  Any suggestion?

I'm a bit confused.  Does the Sp02 "app" appear only on the Charge 4 device, or is it also in the Fitbit app on your phone?  I can see it on the Charge 4, but there is no "app" to add to the Fitbit phone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

it's not show on the device or anywhere on mobile. It was working till May 29.  That was the last day that show data under Health Metrics

Best Answer
0 Votes

Uninstall and reinstall Fitbit App fixed the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue, tried deleting and installing the app.
when i try to add sp02, it just wont install, it auto cancels itself

Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes