Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps reverting back and not syncing calories from workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit keeps syncing back to 1,479 steps even when steps are higher. 

Calories from workout show during work out but do not sync correctly on app.

can manually enter data then it catches up but shows 2 workouts- when the manual one deleted it reverts back to saying a much lower calories amount burnt.

have reset charge 2 6 times and have removed app and reloaded it.

Have only had it for 4 days. What can I do? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @JoanneP123, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I just want to confirm something, are the steps reverting on the Fitbit app or on the Charge 2 itself? In the meantime, let me suggest you the following tips that might help you out to avoid this from happening again: 

- Reboot the Bluetooth on your phone 

- Reboot your phone

- Restart your Charge 2 again

- Log out/log in to your Fitbit account

- Force sync your Fitbit

Now regarding the calories not showing when you sync, I'd like to know if the amount of calories is higher or lower than the amount showed on your Charge 2 while doing the activity. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
It tracks it on the watch and shows it as calories burnt like 524 then when I went to sync it at home all the data had changed to 100 something calories.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @JoanneP123, thanks so much for the information. For me to further investigate this, could you please post a screenshot of your activity where I can see the amount of calories burnt? 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sync my step with inspire HR, it update the step from 17k steps to 20k step, but after 2seconds,it revert back to 17k step, and it is repeated even I sync for 3 times.
The error only happened after recent software update the smart watch that take 30 minutes, happened about last week.

Best Answer
0 Votes