Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking YTD Running stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I see my YTD Run stats?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Adam.Schneider, it is cool to see new members around! Let me explain to you that such specific information is not displayed on your Fitbit account. I mean, it is not possible to see Year-to-date information for specific activities, in your case, for example, running. What you can see is the day to day, week to week, month to month or year to year data like steps, distance, calories burned and floors. For example, if you use the PC Dashboard, this is what you can see: 

year to date data.png

As an example, there you can see that I selected steps to be shown year by year, but you can choose another category and the range of time. 

I hope this helps but keep me posted if you have further questions! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same struggle and hate to have to use another app to track this 

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @Artzichick! As I mentioned above, you can take a look at your YTD data on your PC Fitbit Dashboard, you don't need another app to do that. Or if I'm mistaken, let me know about what information are you trying to track. 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately you do need a separate app because fitbit does not do a very good job of tracking statistics. Personally I could care less how many steps I have taken or flights of stairs I have done in total day/month/year.  I would much rather have this specific  information broken down for each run or excersize. for example being able to see how many minutes I logged running, how many km I ran, average speed broken down per run etc.. for an excersize tracking band it sure doesn't give me much of the info It tracks...

Best Answer

That's exactly where I'm at 

Disappointed 😥 

Best Answer
0 Votes