Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking weight training as an excercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you have the Fitbit app track weight training, weights?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Slswim, welcome to the community! You can add Weights shortcut to your Charge 3 exercise app and track it manually from your C3.

In Fitbit app tap on the Charge 3 icon in the top right corner, scroll down to Exercise Shortcuts - tap on it. There will be 6 shortcuts that are set by default - you need to remove one or few that you don't need in order to add Weights. Swipe to the left to remove shortcuts, then a plus edit button will appear in the top right corner - tap on it. Select Weights (and any other shortcuts you might use) and click 'Add to Charge 3'. You can rearrange shortcuts to appear on your tracker in certain order.  Sync to update the list of shortcuts on your tracker.

To track an exercise, swipe to the left on your clock face, tap exercise, swipe to the left again to go through the list of shortcuts. Tap on an exercise you want to track. You can also manage additional settings from Charge 3 for certain exercises (not all): when on a specific exercise, swipe up to see adjustable options. Hope it helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed your advise and it updated my Fitbit. On the tracker itself, it has the “weights” when I tap “exercise”. However, on my iPhone when I am in my account and look at the “goal” and tap “auto exercise” it does not show “weights”. I added it as an auto recognize exercise but it still does not show on my account. I’m puzzled!

Best Answer
0 Votes

A quick question. Do i need bluetooth turned on when weight training? 

Best Answer
0 Votes