Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Fitbit Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have had issues with my charge 3 screen for a long time but it has still been logging activity on app. Decided to restart it and I am now asked for a 4 figure code to sync it but don't know what this is. How do I find out?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Kaff52. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. For the screen inconveniences, I recommend reviewing this thread for additional tips and suggestions. 

In regards with the 4 digit code, it could be possible that you unpaired your Charge 3 and once you're performing the set up process again, a 4 digit code should appear on your Charge 3 and you should enter this code in the Fitbit App to complete the set up process. For more information, I recommend visiting the following link: How do I set up my Fitbit device? Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Kaff52. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. For the screen inconveniences, I recommend reviewing this thread for additional tips and suggestions. 

In regards with the 4 digit code, it could be possible that you unpaired your Charge 3 and once you're performing the set up process again, a 4 digit code should appear on your Charge 3 and you should enter this code in the Fitbit App to complete the set up process. For more information, I recommend visiting the following link: How do I set up my Fitbit device? Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. I have had a conversation with support and after a
number of tries they were unable to get the tracker screen to appear.
Thankfully they have provided me with an offer of a replacement. Pleased
with that.
Best Answer

@Kaff52 Thank you very much for your reply. 

I'm glad to hear that you got in touch with our Support Team and they have sent an offer for a replacement. I hope to see you back on track soon! 

Have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes