Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a Charge 2 Fitbit, and since a week ago can't sync anymore. I tried to uninstall install the app again, then restart my phone. I tried to go to settings and Bluetooth on and off, when it looks for devices to add Fitbit doesn't show so I can't add it. I don't know what to do anymore. Could anyone help? Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @star68, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.  

I'll be here if further assistance is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have the same problem. I followed the steps in the link and unpaired my fitbit. Now it won't link to my phone again. What should I do Now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit wont sync either, I uninstalled the app and downloaded it again, I did everything the app has said and I've also made another account trying to sync it and it still wont work

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues  My charge 2 won/t sync -it's connected to bluetooth, etc and has'nt synched since 11/4.  Time zone is set to automatically change and hasn't done that either ! Maybe it has the virus ???

Best Answer
0 Votes