Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibrating at 10,000 steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is it possible to get your Fitbit to vibrate each day when you reach 10,000 steps? I can't figure out how to get mine to do that. Thanks 🙂
Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hello @nikster12,

This actually depends on the model of your tracker.  I don't have a Charge, so I don't know for sure.  To check:

1. Go to your device settings.
  2. Select your tracker.
  3. Look for a section called "Daily Goal Progress".

If available, it'll be on this page.  I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hey @nikster12 welcome to the Forums! In fact, Fitbit Charge features a celebration when you reach your daily goal. As @PureEvil mentioned you can find the option at your dashboard settings. Please see the images below for reference. 

Daily Goal Progress.png

Also, make sure you have set the appropiate amount of steps at your "Activity Goals" tile. 

Daily Goal Progress1.png

Let me know how it goes! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

how do I make it viberate

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped vibrating onon thethe lady update. Sucks 

Best Answer

Mine did too. Not sure how to make it work anymore. My friends still vibrates when she gets to 10k steps. She and I walk together everyday to get our 10k steps and I have to keep checking on mine while hers vibrates to let her know. I can't seem to find a solution on the mobile app. 

Best Answer

The same issue occurred with my Fitbit. I updated it and now I get no 10k step notifications even though it’s my daily main goal and set to notify. FiTBIT, can you fix this issue? 

Best Answer

@nikster12 It's great to have you here! 

Let me help you with this. Make sure that your tracker isn't in the Do not Disturb mode by long pressing the button. You can also change the step goal to a different number, save and sync then change it back to the desired amount, save and sync again. Finally restart your tracker.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Mine stopped vibrating at my daily step goal too (10,000), also the vibrate reminder to move stopped. I tried your suggestions here; will see if they work. 

Best Answer

Long hold the button on your Fitbit. You will get the  icons for DND (do not disturb) and Sleep. Make sure they are both shut off. If they are on they will be lit. Tap them to shut them off (a line will go through each one) and they will fade. 

Best Answer
Thanks for the advice. Both modes were lit. So, I tapped the DND, and a circle with a line appeared--is that the "off"?  I tapped "Sleep" and no options appeared. So, I'll have to see what happens when I reach 10,000 steps next.
Best Answer
0 Votes
When I tapped the sleep one it dimmed and hit the line through it, too.
Mine is working again.
Best Answer