Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Cues Speed Changed!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Here's a fun one!  This morning, the Voice Cues on my Fitbit Charge 2 were faster. I mean, the Speed of the voice has increased.  Tried turning off and on voice Cues...no luck.  

Afraid To delete and reinstall Fitbit app due to fear of loosing app data.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Mike

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@MikeFrazier Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear that the Voice Queues aren't working as they should. Which phone do you have? Which OS version is it running? You can start by logging out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. If you are using an Android device you can try clearing the apps cache data (settings > apps > Fitbit > clear cache). Don't worry about losing data as this is stored on the Fitbit servers (this is why you can view your data on a different phone or computer). Also make sure you have the app up to date.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Thanks for your reply!

I deleted and reinstalled the app...but, no change.

Another issue that wasn’t resolved...my notifications froze on June 15, 2018. I’ve no notifications since then.

I use an iPhone 6s running iOS 12.

Nevertheless, I love my Fitbit Charge 2.

Mike
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have the same issue since iOS 12 update. tried everything to fix but no joy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine fixed itself... for awhile.  This week Minnie Mouse returned. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well...it fixed itself...then reverted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After the iOS update to 12.1 all good again

Best Answer

@NsC0001 A warm welcome to our Community! 

@MikeFrazier @NsC0001 thank you both for your updates and sorry for the late reply. Happy to hear that the issue was resolved after the last OS update and thank you for sharing this as it may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks...but, the issue remains for me. Running OS 12.1

Mike Frazier
Best Answer
0 Votes

My voice cue has changed from an English Man voice to American Woman..... Anyone know how to change that back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes