Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find settings on Charge 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where do I find?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On your tracker, from main clock face, scroll right (swipe left) until come to 'Settings'.

There are also some setting on your phone app.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

On your tracker, from main clock face, scroll right (swipe left) until come to 'Settings'.

There are also some setting on your phone app.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @Suzdun

I’ve noticed that my friend @JohnnyRow offered you a good response in order to solve the questions and doubts with your post. So, I made his post as the solution for your previous post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

Manage basic settings including brightness, heart-rate tracking, and button sensitivity directly on your tracker. Open the Settings app and tap a setting to adjust it. Swipe up to see the full list of settings.

Let us know if there's anything else we may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Find Settings, worked but no settings available.

Granted I'm a first timer, but this Charge 3 is far from user friendly.

Best Answer

I TOTALLY AGREE!  Fitbit Charge 3 is anything BUT user friendly and I am a computer consultant!

Best Answer

Thank You for the confirmation!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since settings went on to wrist as opposed to app I may as well throw my fitbit in the bin as having poor sight I can't use it myself. I have to ask someone to do it for me which is humiliating. 

Best Answer

For much the same reason, I only use it as a watch and a heart rate monitor, when I can find it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get to settings on my Fitbit Versa.  The screen keeps jumping all over the place.  This is very frustrating.

Best Answer

Cannot read a screen that barely lights up.

Best Answer