Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aFib notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m getting daily aFib notifications, which I appreciate.  How do I look back to see what date they started? (P.S., I’m seeing the doctor.)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Billqfit   According to Fitbit's Help article, you should be able to swipe up on the page I included.  There is supposed to be a Summary at the bottom of the page, including the date and time of the first event recording.

I can't confirm this.  I was part of the Fitbit Heart Study that developed this feature.  I have many, many months of using this feature, but never got a notification.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Billqfit and welcome to the Community.  Please tap on your Discover icon on the bottom of the screen > Assessments & Reports > Irregular Rhythm Notifications.  According to the Help article, you something like this:

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 8.05.03 AM.png

Please be aware that there is no way to print these notifications at this time.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer

I'd like to know when my first notification appeared, so I can tell the doctor.  That screen only shows recent notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Billqfit. Thank you for sharing your aFib notifications inquiry. 

I checked  and the date and time should appear on the notifications. Could you please share a screenshot of what you get and let us know where are you checking this notifications?

Thank you for your assistance @LZeeW.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Billqfit   According to Fitbit's Help article, you should be able to swipe up on the page I included.  There is supposed to be a Summary at the bottom of the page, including the date and time of the first event recording.

I can't confirm this.  I was part of the Fitbit Heart Study that developed this feature.  I have many, many months of using this feature, but never got a notification.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get several (3-5) notifications per day.  When I click on each one (on the page you're referring to), I get up to 11 readings -- each one for a particular minute, showing my pulse range in that minute.  This information is great, but my question is:  What is the calendar date that I got my first notification?  I don't see a way to look at yesterday's or last month's notifications, and that is what I need to find.  I'm starting to sense that this is not available to me.

Best Answer

@Billqfit   I never got a notification, so I don't have access to any results.  Like I wrote, the Help article says there is a summary at the bottom of the screen that I included in the screenshot.  Did you swipe up all the way?

The only other information I have is that Fitbit started rolling out this feature on May 4.  It took about two weeks to get it to all users.  So your first report is no more than two months ago.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks.  Early May makes sense.  I scrolled down and found "See more" at the bottom, and one can browse further and further back.  In my case, every day is 2 pages of notifications.  Sorry for not noticing the "See more" myself earlier.  You've been most helpful.
Best Answer