Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge 2 not connecting to PC bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

bluetooth is on and fitbit is not showing up on my list of devices to sync to.  it has never been paired to my PC before.  tried with dongle and regular bluetooth.  I am running windows 10.  any suggestions? 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@twigg726 I hope you're doing well! The setup must be done using the Fitbit app for Windows 10 not the bluetooth configuration area on your computer. Please download the app, log into your account and setup your tracker from there.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

@AlvaroFitbit I have tried that before also. It can't connect. It can't even find it. I turned off my other devices that have Bluetooth and connect to my tracker so that the PC is the only Bluetooth device near it to connect.  It's not even showing up on my pc in available devices to connect to when I look outside the app

Best Answer

is there anything else i could try @AlvaroFitbit?

Best Answer

@twigg726 try restarting your tracker by doing the following:

Plug the charging cable to your computer or UL certified wall adapter.
Align the contacts of the tracker with the charging cable and plug it in making sure it snaps securely.
Your tracker should start charging.
Press the button for 10 to 12 seconds.
You should see your tracker's firmware version and you can now unplug your tracker.

After this retry the setup via the Windows 10 app. Since you also mentioned that you have a usb dongle then you can try using the Fitbit connect software, install it and try the setup using the dongle to detect your tracker.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

....and if your phone is not compatible with the app, just go ahead and get a new phone!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I did all the below and when I'm on fitbit connect app on my PC trying to choose fitibit charge 2 the app disconnects..

pls advise.

@AlvaroFitbitwrote:

@twigg726 try restarting your tracker by doing the following:

Plug the charging cable to your computer or UL certified wall adapter.
Align the contacts of the tracker with the charging cable and plug it in making sure it snaps securely.
Your tracker should start charging.
Press the button for 10 to 12 seconds.
You should see your tracker's firmware version and you can now unplug your tracker.

After this retry the setup via the Windows 10 app. Since you also mentioned that you have a usb dongle then you can try using the Fitbit connect software, install it and try the setup using the dongle to detect your tracker.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @ta.rudawredna, it is nice to see new faces aboard! Do you have a Windows 10 computer?  What if you try to uninstall the Fitbit app on your computer and then try to reinstall it? After that, please restart your computer and repeat the setup process. If the issue persists, please take a look at the information in the following article. 

Give it a try and let me know how it goes!

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

By any chance @twigg726 do you also sync through a phone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need help too but I don't have the USB dongle because im to pour it give me 7 things to try i tried them all but I think I have a fix for the Fitbit app to get access to Bluetooth to go on the search bar by the windows logo go type app then hit enter then scroll down to the Fitbit app click on it click advance settings then scroll down and give it all  permissions if I'm thinking right the radios permission will give it rights to Bluetooth

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WilliamWonItAll what OS does your computer run? 

Best Answer
0 Votes