Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit data gone mad

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit is a year old today and has gone absolutely crazy since about 2pm today.. it said i had done about 12000 steps which was correct then jumped to 162.337 and says iv done 70 miles , i have rebooted it and nothing happens please help

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@JKJules , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for trying to restart the Charge 4. 

Do you have MobileTrack on on your Fitbit app? To check , please tap on your profile picture. 

If you see it listed, tap on it and remove it from the app. 

If this was on, the data collected by your phone and Fitbit app could have overwritten the data on your Charge4  after sync.

Hope this helps

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

Same...went for a walk that was about a mile.  Went for another one, the exact same route and it calculated it at 76 miles and 170,000 steps lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my charge 4.  I don't have mobile track on my phone.  Why all of a sudden after 2 years would this randomly happen?

Best Answer
0 Votes
🤔 mad isn't it

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes
Not good is it , especially now it comes up as my best ever day !!

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@starry1672 @JKJules , Nice to see you both here again. Thank you foro your updates and further information. 

In that case, please give our team a call or chat with them . They'll be more than glad to have a closer look at your Charge 4. 

Here are our contact options

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes