Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syncing on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app shows the correct number of steps that is showing on the tracker yet - the app is syncing and it is taking forever?? and thus my dashboard on line shows 0 steps for today when in fact I walked 11,174 steps (shows on the tracker and the app) But not on the online dashboard??  Why is is doing this and why is syncing on the app taking so long?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Since all your questions are about the Fitbit app. May I ask what device the Fitbit app is on? 

Best Answer

the iPhone 6s--:)  for both my wife and me

Also, thank you for the reply-- besides my charge giving me intermittent problems- itis now synced again?? How - who knows - it seems to be very temperamental.  

But now my wifes' inspire- is also acting up--- she walked for an hour on our treadmill and it recorded NOTHING?? I tried syncing a while ago and it also said could not connect?? I kept trying and finally, it synced BUT No recording of any steps showed on her app or her tracker. I chatted with support and they made me do a restart- they said to hold the button down for 5 seconds? I did it twice with no restarting- I then held it down for 20 seconds and it finally restarted! It is NOW counting steps BUT it did NOT recover the steps she did this morning?? I do not know why these things continuously happen to both of our trackers and when I asked the support person to be more precise she gave me a link to go to to get more answers- and guess what-- The link gave me NADA!!!- I have tried to pinpoint our problems and it does seem to be listed on their web site at all?? I am frustrated- But I guess technology is NOT perfect especially in these situations.

Best Answer

Does your wife normally use the tracker and it counts her steps? I only ask because while holding onto the support handles, a lot find steps are not being counted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
no she does not always--and it did not count her regular walking around the
house either
Best Answer