Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All the problems.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Inspire HR has been having problems, but it seems all the problems are getting worse. At first, it just stopped notifying me of my text messages. It was frustrating, but I accepted it after months of trying to fix it. I have been on here and tried every troubleshooting I could find. Then other apps stopped working on it. Now, I don’t receive ANY notifications other than 10 minutes to the hour step notifications. 
Alright, fine. No notifications? Can’t stand it, but whatever. Getting extremely irritated. I’m about to quit with it because now it will NOT hold a charge. I used to be able to go 5 solid days without charging it. Now I can’t even go 24 hours without it going from 100 to 3. Looking for help, but this might be the straw that broke the camel’s back.... Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @DanielleR77 the notification issues are with your phone and we will need to know what phone.

Do you get notifications on your phones lock screen?

If ios is preview enabled?

Have you checked the three dot settings under the Fitbit notification setup page. It isn't uncommon for the OS to disable Fitbit notifications with a phone or Fitbit app update.

As for the battery, have you tried a restart?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using an iphone 11. Previously used an iphone 8. All notifications are on. I’ve been having notification problems for 13 months. I’ve done EVERY troubleshooting tip I could try repeatedly over the 13 months. 

I have restarted my fitbit repeatedly over the last two weeks as it will freeze and not track anything, forcing a restart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not an iOS person, only know of a few tips I've read. 

People keep pointing out that preview needs to be on

Fitbit needs permission in the notification center

The phone can not have DND enabled

The tracker needs to be a trusted device on the phones bluetooth 

And sometimes a phone restart or a shutdown is needed.

Have you checked the iOS board?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all of these repeatedly over the last 13 months with no success. 

Best Answer
0 Votes