Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise day not updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all! I've exercised last Friday 08.05 and it synced with my mobile app as I can see the min & calories on the main page. However, it didn't count as an extra exercise for the week and, when I click on the exercises summary, it doesn't appear. I've tried logging out/in and restarted my phone but nothing. Any idea of what I could do? Thanks a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @-sarita-, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using to sync the Fitbit app? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Inspire HR and troubleshooting the Fitbit app with the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,

I'm using a Huawei P10 Lite but it only happened once, I exercised this
weekend and everything synced properly.

Its just the exercise from 8th of May that's showing in the summary of the
day but didn't count as an exercise that week for some reason.

The issue is that because the heart rate isn't showing up, it won't count
as an exercise with my Vitality account either.

Regards
Sarah
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me as well. I did two home workouts this week but they didn't count towards my weekly exercise count. It shows my steps and that my heart rate was in the right zones but no exercise count. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RicardoFitbit!

It happened again that the app shows my steps, calories and min of workout but didn't count as an exercise and I can't see the heart beat on the app. So that means it won't count towards my Vitality points again.

I have reinstalled the app, rebooted the fitbit and relinked it but nothing.

Any idea what it could be as it happened twice already and I'm apparently not the only one it happens to?!

Thanks

Sarah

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of this and still nothing is linked to my fitbit, this is so annoying nothing is tracking with this 😞

Is there anything else we can do? I have an iphone and I have iOS13.5. Is there an update for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes