Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava not syncing exercises from Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Inspire run data has stopped transferring to the Strava app. The last run that transferred was in January this year. I’ve tried everything I can think of - logged out of both apps and logged back in numerous times. I’ve even had my Fitbit replaced. Can someone help please?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@KevanWard Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry for the delay in y reply.

Let me help you with your Strava app not getting Fitbit exercises and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Strava will only get GPS recorded activities. If you aren't getting these specific activities then you can try revoking this app access from the applications area on your Fitbit account. Do this from Strava's side and relink them as you initially did. You can read more about the process here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried that a few times already without success. Anyway, I have just done it again and they are now re-connected. I’ll see if my next run is recorded on Strava and will let you know. Thanks, Kevan

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately there’s been no change. I’ve done a few runs since reconnecting and the data is still not showing in Strava. What do I do now? Kevan

Best Answer
0 Votes