Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise log missing days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

my exercise log is missing a huge chunk of days that I know I did exercise and it was definitely logged. This has happened multiple times and it’s very frustrating, what’s the point of buying a FITNESS watch when it’s not even logging my exercise correctly. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Zoe214 Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Let me help you with your missing exercise data. Could you add more information about this issue? What is specifically missing (exercises, steps, distance)? Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing on your account? Could you let me know how are you recording your exercises? Are you using the tracker or letting it auto-detect your activities? From where is this data missing/not showing on your account? You mentioned that this has happened several times? Which exercises were you doing at the time?

I look forward to your reply.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

More days have went missing from my exercise log. It’s not stating that I have only exercised 8 days this whole month, which is not accurate as I exercise everyday with the Fitbit on, also when I checked it yesterday it was showing more days exercised than today. 

I have attached a screenshot of the page that the inaccurate data is showing. 

AD2DE462-3D21-4F8F-9359-CE37C43605E9.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anything come of this? Mine is doing that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes