Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make Inspire 2 brighter?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display on Inspire was too dull, couldn't read it, and sent it back.

Got the new Inspire 2, and the brightness was better. Charged it for the second time, and the brightness went to super dull.

Help. 

How do I adjust it to BRIGHTER?

Thank you!

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

@ishwara A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you received a new Inspire 2, if the screen is dim please check that the following settings are turned off: 

- Dim Screen 

- Sleep mode

These will be easily accessed in the Quick Settings, just press and hold the buttons on Inspire 2 and choose those. They shouldn't be illuminated to indicate that they aren't activated. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue, the brightness isn't enough in the outside world. Both dim screen and sleep mode are off and no change. Is there anything else that can be done?

Best Answer

Screen wake comes up and it is almost not visible. What can I do to make it brighter. I can't tell what time it is when I am outside.

Best Answer

@{Cupcake} @Martha-R Welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for the settings checked. Since you've checked that Dim screen and Sleep mode are off, and your display isn't visible outside, please get in touch with our Support team, they'll be happy to help. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Having the same problem.  Can't even see the display.

Best Answer

I also have this issue, I bought another kind but its not water proof,

So I'm doing a little digging to see if it can be fixed

JP

Best Answer

Try a different clockface - beware: many of the options show the minutes dimmer than the hour.  However, no option is really bright enough.

Best Answer

@ishwara @jackiep220 @ljgray 

There are some clock faces that might help the brightness, but in general it can't really be fixed.

Clock faces that might make it easier to see the display are Shifted, Just Time, and Glam.

Hope this helps. I have the same issue.

Sorry for replying to you @JumblyOne 

Best Answer

I also have the brightness issue! I have checked all the settings and the dim is set to off and am unable to see the minutes while outside. I have also been unable to see a way to change my clock face with this fitbit. I had a Blaze from forever ago and it was wonderful but this Inspire two seems to be a giant pain. Someone help us fix this!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find that TRON is working for me as the digits are thicker

Best Answer

TRON? What is tron and how do I change the display numbers?

Best Answer
0 Votes

To change clock display :- On the app, go to your Account (from your profile picture), go to Inspire 2, view Gallery which should show the current clockface, choose different from Clocks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Checked to see these 2 items were turned off. They both were off and still the display is dim and not readable outside. What can I do to get it brighter.

Best Answer

Exactly the same issue as mine, the brightness isn't enough in the outside. Both dim screen and sleep mode are off and no change. I love my Fitbit BUT it’s useless outdoors as I can’t even see what’s written on the screen. It’s irritating to be honest. 

Best Answer