Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 Bluetooth disconnecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every couple of days I can’t sync in the Fitbit app. I check my Bluetooth, it’s always on. No other devices. My inspire 2 keeps disconnecting. I forget device, reconnect & enter for it app to sync. Fails again. Device disconnected AGAIN. What is going on? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Same issue. Replaced my AltaHR less than two weeks ago with the Inspire 2, set up was fine but since then it frequently loses Bluetooth connection. It has now been 25 hours since it synced. Attempted both through the app and through Settings on PC, no luck. Note: my AltaHR was starting to behave this way, one of the reasons I replaced it. Frustrating!!

Best Answer

@Kco57 @Lyndakz24 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. I see where your frustration is coming from, I'll be glad to help you. 

I would like you to make sure your Fitbit app is up-to-date and that your operating system is compatible with the Fitbit app. If you continue experiencing syncing issues, please try the syncing troubleshooting in this article. I know you've performed some of the procedure posted there but it's recommended to try the procedure as listed there. 

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my inspire for 1 year and it just started loosing blue tooth this week.  WHY!!  I am up to date on app and phone. 

Best Answer

Same thing with my Inspire 2…

Best Answer

I’m on my second Inspire 2. The first one set up fine, then a day later lost sync and wouldn’t resync. I did all of the troubleshooting listed above and it wouldn’t connect So it went back to Best Buy and got a new one.

Set the new one up following the instructions and it paired immediately. The next morning it was unpaired. Followed the list above and on the third time through it finally resynced. 

Next morning the same thing. It last synced at 1:00 am and now refuses to sync.

I have an iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 14.4

Inspire 2 version 200001.124.34

Battery full

Fitbit 3.44 (1059) (no update available)

Best Answer

I am having same issue, Fitbit inspire 2 keeps losing Bluetooth connection, I have to reconnect EVERY SINGLE TIME that I open the app. I am furious, I have only had device about a year. I am a Fitbit premium customer but that doesn't mean anything, there is effectively zero customer support available.

I am so sick,of this company and it's arrogant treatment of customers.I am done. This thing is going into the rubbish and I am never buying another Fitbit device.

Best Answer

Me too!   I have had the inspire 2 almost a year and the few months were fine. Now it loses Bluetooth multiple times a day.    I have the iPhone 11 and my phone is always up to date.    I still have the FB One too because I thought the battery was dying but it still is kicking. I don’t have the issue with disconnecting with my One. 

Has anyone found anything that worked ?!  Super frustrating 

Best Answer

Sames as everyone.    I had an Alta hr which disconnected.    I thought my new inspire 2 would be an improvement but I have to pair it repeatedly.    New iOS loaded.  That hasn’t improved things.     Come on Fitbit.    

Best Answer

This has been going on for months for me with Inspire 2 and yes, up to date with app, and compatible with IOS. I’m ready to find a different brand that allows multiple devices to use simultaneously and can hold Bluetooth pairing.

Best Answer

My Fitbit Inspire 2 has lost Bluetooth on phone but ok on PC !.....no obvious reason..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pairing with two devices is a definite problem for me.   Mine has settled down now it’s only paired with one gadget.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Worked it out ...paired away from home ...so conflict with pc bluetooth
pairing ...maybe only one pairing allowed or conflict with Android 12/13.
But it syncs ok on the PC and when out side with the app .
Best Answer
0 Votes