Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 and Betterme app

ANSWERED

In a Google search I have found that the inspire 2 should sync with the Betterme app. Unfortunately, I can’t figure out how to do it. Do you have to have Fitbit premium? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Yogimom73 and welcome to the Community.  This support page from BetterMe has information about linking BetterMe with the Fitbit app.  It looks like you are out of luck if you use an Android phone, based on recent Google changes.  The link isn't direct if you use an iPhone.  It looks like you link BetterMe with the Apple Health app, but you must use an additional app to sync your Fitbit app with the Apple Health app.  You don't need Premium.

I don't use BetterMe and I'm passing on information that I found.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Yogimom73 and welcome to the Community.  This support page from BetterMe has information about linking BetterMe with the Fitbit app.  It looks like you are out of luck if you use an Android phone, based on recent Google changes.  The link isn't direct if you use an iPhone.  It looks like you link BetterMe with the Apple Health app, but you must use an additional app to sync your Fitbit app with the Apple Health app.  You don't need Premium.

I don't use BetterMe and I'm passing on information that I found.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your time researching that for me. Much appreciated. 

Best Answer