Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried everything it says online to no avail.  If I change the face time it will work for a second or two then go black again. It is fully charged and does not vibrate or show a smiley face. It does however sync with my phone app so I do have data.  Any ideas??

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Dellarobia , I was guessing you had probably tried the restart.  But what I was trying to suggest is that you might need to hold the button for a LOT longer than they suggest.  My daughter in law (and others that I know of) have had the blank screen issue and holding the button for more like a full 30 seconds did solve it.

Of course that really LONG restart might not help. But probably worth a try.  If not, please do get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.Fitbit.com.  They will let you know your options.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Dellarobia , have you given your Inspire 2 a restart ?  Sometimes you have to repeat this a couple of times, and also have to hold the button for significantly longer than the recommended 5 seconds.

Best Answer
Yes Julia, I’ve tried this many times over 2 days. But thanks for your input.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Im having this issue too 

Resets whilst on charge. Shows the smiley face. Changing the clock face shows a loading bar. But other than that the screen is completely blank.

Its not water locked. Resetting many times doesn't help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dellarobia , I was guessing you had probably tried the restart.  But what I was trying to suggest is that you might need to hold the button for a LOT longer than they suggest.  My daughter in law (and others that I know of) have had the blank screen issue and holding the button for more like a full 30 seconds did solve it.

Of course that really LONG restart might not help. But probably worth a try.  If not, please do get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.Fitbit.com.  They will let you know your options.

Best Answer