Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past few months I haven’t been able to wear my Fitbit inspire 2 that I got in September. The reason for not being able to is because the screen is frozen on the clock face or it just black overall. When I touch the sensors on the Fitbit I feel the vibration but nothing happens when I hold it down. I have tried watching YouTube videos on how to get the screen working and they have not worked for me. I am willing do to anything to make it work if anyone has any suggestions on what to do.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I am having the same problem now. It wont even reset.

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear that we are having the same problem maybe some will be able to help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Avocados. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 2 before reaching out. 

Before considering other options, please confirm if you've restarted your Inspire 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

If the above doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hello, @Mzharris77. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums! I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

See you around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi thanks for replying to me. The ideas that you have suggested for me to do I have already done them many of times but it still doesn’t work. Do you have any other ideas on what I could try doing or should I get a new Fitbit overall?

Best Answer

I had the same problem and eventually was able to request a replacement.  Unfortunately the replacement was damaged by the post office.  Now Fitbit refuses to send a new replacement until they can inspect the damaged one I send back. The customer service process is definitely lacking.  Sorry you are having issues too.

Screenshot_20220723-130132_Amazon Photos~01.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
I personally opted to get a new one.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sorry that it got broken in the mail I hope they send you one that isn’t broken when you get it if they ever give you one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Changing click face does not hekp

i

Have tried multiple times.

Best Answer
0 Votes