Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 order is delayed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

7/15/2022 I am also having issues with shipping. I ordered Inspire 2 on 7/12 in the morning @ 9am with free 2-day shipping. They’re shipping it with USPS. Tracking history estimated delivery is on 7/18. I’m like WTF! The whole reason why I ordered on Fitbit.com was the sale they were having and the 2-day free shipping. I have an old blaze that’s been draining the battery and I need to charge constantly and I feel like it’s going to break on me. I’m on 323 day streak that I’m trying not to break. My goal is a full year or more walking 10k steps a day. Anyways, I had called customer service on the 14th and said they can’t do much and for me to just wait. I told him I was not happy and that it was false advertisement. This will be the only time and last I will order from them. Good product but bad service

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Justmeeh when we order anything, once it's in the hands of the shipper, there is little we or the company we purchase from can do. Customer service isn't to blame, it's the shipper - USPS. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree it is on the hands of the shipper but the fact I ordered it early morning on 7/12 and and usps did not receive the item until the next day on the 13th and god knows what time is my problem. Fitbit should’ve of processed my order ASAP since I requested 2-day free shipping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah. Shipping for things can take a long time for everything. That's just how it is. I know it sucks.

Best Answer
0 Votes