Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This started acting up yesterday, when I held down the side buttons to get to the screen where I can put on the water lock but couldn’t get it to scroll down or move, but could get back to the clock display at least. 

Today I have a blank screen but it does vibrate when buttons are pressed. I’ve tried several hard resets (I do get a smiley face but nothing after that) I’ve tried changing the clock face (I do get a status bar as it changes, but then nothing after that) Not sure what else to do?? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same issue. I contacted Fitbit and they got some information about the watch and they are looking it over right now. They will get back in touch with me in 2 to 4 hours with a solution. I would suggest contacting them too, to see if they can help you. 

Best Answer

Did you hear anything back? I will do the same. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I just heard something back. The said that my fitbit is no longer under warranty because of how old it is so they can't replace it. But they gave me a discount on a new one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah man! I got mine for Christmas last year so I’m sure I’m close. Fingers crossed. But this is the second Fitbit I’ll have replaced after about a year. Not sure if I’ll go for that and risk having to do a third next December. 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got mine for Christmas last year two. I have had the same problem for a couple of weeks. I had a long chat with one of the support people. They told me to charge my Fitbit for two hours. A lot of good that did.

Best Answer
0 Votes