Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 heart rate missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire 2 stopped showing my heart rate a couple of days ago, I bought this to follow up my heart because I have irregular heart rate problems. that feature stopped working a month ago with version 4.04 and now I can not even see my heart rate anymore, fix this urgently please. button  wearing on the wrist is selected, so that is not the problem.

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Vdbson , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you  for your message. 

To avoid confusions, could you please specify if the heart rate data missing is on the Fitbit App or on the Inspire 2?

Does the tracker show the heart rate readings?
Are the green LEDs blinking?
This will help me determine if the issue is on the tracker or the Fitbit app. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same thing happen and they said it was a known issue 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

issue is on the fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I have a reply please, issue is on the fitbit app , the tracker shows heart rate but on the app the heart rate is grey.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Angiebubs @Vdbson . Thank you for your messages and confirmations. 

As you mentioned, the issue is on the Fitbit app. Our team  is aware of the situation and working on a solution for it. 
Hopefully it will get solved soon. 

I'll be updating the thread should I receive further information

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes