Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 is not tracking all my data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my Inspire 2 for Xmas. It worked well until mid March when all it tracks are steps. The time only shows if you squeeze the sides. BPM is not working either. Help please.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Wassack. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire 2.

Please restart your Inspire 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I have restarted my Fitbit with no change.

Why would changing the clock face start sleep tracking or bpm monitoring? I suppose it can’t be any more messed up so I will try this!
Thanks.

--------------------

I’m afraid restarting it hasn’t changed anything. Changing the clock hasn’t made it show. The sleep tracker doesn’t work nor the bpm tracker. I’ll have to return it as it doesnt even work as a watch.

Sent from Linda's iPad

---------------------

I have now phoned the helpline number. Very helpful operator led me through lots of steps to get the Fitbit working. Very thankful. Phone number is on Fitbit help website. This message doesn’t allow me to put it here! Just make sure your Fitbit is charged and the charger is handy for some steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around in the community @Wassack 

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to know that you got resolve the inconvenience.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Best Answer
0 Votes