Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 screen unresponsive

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I’ve run through troubleshooting steps to try and fix by resetting the device, but the screen just keeps scrolling through different pages and is very unresponsive to touch commands. How do I get the device repaired by fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community forums @Spospo.

Thanks for the troubleshooting step performed in order to fix the screen of your device.

As @Julia_G mentioned, changing the clock face is useful in order to resolve the inconvenience. I'd like just to add something else.

After restarting the device as you mentioned, try to follow these steps:

1. Please follow these steps in case you're having trouble to charge your device. 
  2. Please sync your device in the Fitbit app by tapping your profile picture > Inspire 2 > Sync Now.
  3. If you  can't sync, tap on your profile picture > Inspire 2 > Tile to see if a firmware banner appears. 
  4. If it's still unresponsive, please try changing the clock face as well and check if you're able to see anything on the display. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Spospo , unfortunately there is no Fitbit repair service.

I see you have already tried the restart.  Have you tried changing the Inspire 2 clock face?  You can do that in the app, and the instructions are here .  Changing the clock face can solve many screen issues. If you find that works for you, you can return to the original clock face if you prefer.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community forums @Spospo.

Thanks for the troubleshooting step performed in order to fix the screen of your device.

As @Julia_G mentioned, changing the clock face is useful in order to resolve the inconvenience. I'd like just to add something else.

After restarting the device as you mentioned, try to follow these steps:

1. Please follow these steps in case you're having trouble to charge your device. 
  2. Please sync your device in the Fitbit app by tapping your profile picture > Inspire 2 > Sync Now.
  3. If you  can't sync, tap on your profile picture > Inspire 2 > Tile to see if a firmware banner appears. 
  4. If it's still unresponsive, please try changing the clock face as well and check if you're able to see anything on the display. 
Best Answer
0 Votes