Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won’t sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire 2 won’t sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sparkee Hello! Have you tried any of these troubleshooting methods?

• Restart your Inspire 2
  • Turn bluetooth off/on with your phone
  • Delete the Fitbit app on your phone and reinstall it
  • Turn your phone off/on
Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Sparkee Hello! Have you tried any of these troubleshooting methods?

• Restart your Inspire 2
  • Turn bluetooth off/on with your phone
  • Delete the Fitbit app on your phone and reinstall it
  • Turn your phone off/on
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried all these. My app says you haven't synced lately. I called help support. My tablet can see the watch but my watch has the wrong date and time. Spent an hour on the phone. Result was "sorry, can't help you". Their suggestion was to buy a new tablet.

Best Answer

This has happened with me before. Have you tried syncing with a different device that you already own?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fed_up_with_fit What tablet are you using? I wonder if it is still a supported device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm officially done with this device.  I received it via my insurance and I have had nothing but syncing problems!  It's ridiculous to have to restart watch, turn on/off bluetooth, uninstall/reinstall app just to try to get it to sync.  Everytime I reinstall the app, it states that it needs location permission but I always check that and it's already turned on.  Fed up---my kids have the Amazfit Bip U Pro which will actually sync to Strava correctly so I'm moving on to that.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding and for the recommendation. It’s been so
frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes